The EMC Corporation has been at the forefront of data storage and cloud computing, creating many of the components that businesses come to rely on. However, their constant innovation can leave many reliable and crucial systems out of date, though still useful. While your business may choose to upgrade, the cost is large, and your company may only receive marginal improvements over your current EMC products.
Instead of automatically upgrading when your equipment has met the end-of-service-life deadline, use the experts at Virtual Technology to keep your data storage options operational, effective, and efficient. Our EMC 3rd party maintenance ensures that your company can save money while receiving the necessary support to keep your systems running strong.
Trust Our Experience in EMC Third-Party Support
We cover several EMC products and storage options. They include:
- Clariion San disk arrays
- VNX flash storage
- Data Domain protection storage
- Isilon NAS storage
Older models of these storage options may not receive support from EMC; however, they are still useful. Our position as third-party hardware providers allows us to pass savings in hardware replacements and maintenance on to you. In fact, we offer several other benefits, including:
- Global reach with worldwide VTI-operated service centers
- A web-based app which allows us to offer enhanced service incident, service contract, and IT asset management
- Certified OS technical support
- Tailored SLAs that allow optimization of response and repair requirements for each of your IT assets
- In-warranty uplift programs beyond OEM
- A worldwide network of affiliates
- 600+ experienced and trained Field Engineers
- A 60+ member Central Engineering Group who provide Level 3 & 4 technical support
We have provided key support for data-driven companies for over 30 years. You can trust us to take care of your data storage architecture. When you need EMC third-party maintenance, call 248.528.6565 today. We look forward to working with you.